Thursday, November 01, 2012

It's that time again!!

The month where I fill my blog full of 30 Days of Thankful and National Adoption Month posts...

If you want to get in on the 30 Days of Thankful goodness...you're welcome to join this FB group that created just for that purpose!  I will be posting my 30 Days of Thankful on the group as well as on the tab at the top of my page. 

And as for National Adoption Month, I will post some things on here...but I would ask one thing of you, my faithful blogland friends.  Find one chance this month to help spread the POSITIVE word of adoption.  

Whether you share a video:


Or Miles' adoption story: Found HERE.  

Or use any one of THESE fantastic posts.  

Or find your own way to spread positivity.  

There is so much negative stuff out there, let's work together and swing the pendulum to the positive side!

2 comments:

Stoked said...

I have never heard anything negative about adoption, it is a wonderful thing for all people involved with it.

Unknown said...

Thank you again for inviting me to 30 days! I did it last year, & I just love it!